Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thousand word Thursday

Today is thousand word Thursday and the topic is... Post a picture of something that makes you laugh.

The gentlemen in the patriotic swim trunks there is my best friend Richard Phillips.

He can't go five minutes without saying something or doing something funny!

Some days it's like he isn't happy unless he's making something come out my nose.

Him and I go to camp together and have some unforgettable times... I love yea man. 

Heres a fine specimen of hilarity, my little brother Daniel... He's single ladies

He is funny even though his sisters get grossed out by him sometime (that's our job though, aint it?).

Come back tomorrow when I'll serve up a semi-entertaining tale about my family, my life and my world.
Blessings, Jethro

No comments:

Post a Comment