Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday

Today it's Monday and the topic is..." what was my first car?"

Well, first off... I'm fifteen and obviously and rightly so, I'm not expected to have my very own vehicle quite yet.

So instead I'll talk about what car I want for my first car.


This is a toyota 1986 pick up, I'd like this so I could have something to haul accupment with on my next mission trip.

all you rednecks and hillbillies may think me strange for wanting some " rice burner" as my first vehicle instead of a Chevy or a Ford.

After getting so many problems our family has had with a few US brand vehicles I've found that in most cases buying a American car will only cost me my sanity. Toyota has decent fuel aconomy and I wouldnt hate having one.

The vehicle I'm actively using Is our shuttle bus that is very much tank like, I wanna put a turret on it during dear season.

Come back tomorrow when ill serve up a semi-entertaining tale about my family, my life and my world. 
Blessings, Jethro

No comments:

Post a Comment