Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What's cooking Wednesday

Today is what's cooking Wednesday and the topic is... Recipe fails!

Thinking of a recipe that I made that failed is difficult cause almost everything I make turns out pretty good, but my sister Grace and and my cousin Searria  when they were young ins made this terrible batch of popcorn and told themselves it tasted good.

At first they made a bag of microwaveable popcorn and they started aging about spices to put in it, like they put salt and pepper in it which isn't uncommon but then they put like, sugar and pork seasoning and I think lemon juice.

But the best part is the name they made for this culanary disaster... THE ARGUMENT!

And after having had it forced down my gullet once or twice I can honestly say it tastes worse then it sounds.

Come back tomorrow when I'll serve up another semi-entertaining tale snout my family, my life and my world.
Blessings, Jethro

1 comment:

  1. *snicker* xD As soon as I saw the title I immediately thought of that popcorn incident. XD Though, if I remember correctly the first batch wasn't really all that bad. :P

    ReplyDelete