Thursday, October 24, 2013

Whats cooking wednesday

Today Is what's cookin Wednesday, And I have to think of my favorite recipe of all time.

First off, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been helping at a Christian camp for the past few days.

Gee, ruling out my favorite recipe is hard because my mom loves to cook new and interesting things.

I suppose I'd have to choose breakfast burritos. They are very easy and delicious and though I could defenentlly think of many fine foods from the Bennett's cook book this is totally near the top.

1# browned sausage, 1 dozen eggs, 1/2 to 1 cup salsa, shredded cheese and salt and pepper to taste... Scramble the eggs, then add the cooked sausage and salsa. When it's warm, cover it with cheese, and let it melt. Serve in tortillas.

Come back later today when I'll serve up a semi-entertaining tale about my family, my life and my world
Blessings, Jethro

No comments:

Post a Comment