Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thousand word Thursday

Today I'm suppose to pick out my favorite tool in my arsenal and take a picture of it and basically have a show and tell.

This is a difficult choice because I have a bedroom full of junk and most of it I have a use for but there is so much that I'm having a hard time choosing.

I suppose I'll have to choose my bracelets

More then once, I've had people comment on my Christian bracelets and had a chance to share my testimony and witness to unsaved people.



On my left hand, the top bracelet says "I am a warrior."  That I got at promise keepers, and the bottom one, given to me by Lance Devore, says "Tagged by God."

These have given me a few chances to evangelize, and that's why I never go anywhere without them on my wrists.

Matthew 28:19-20 says "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the father, and the son and the holy spirit. Teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you and surely I will be with you always to the very end of the age."

Come back tomorrow, when we'll serve up a semi-entertaining tale about my family, my life, and my world.

Blessings, Jethro

No comments:

Post a Comment